Founder @ Pianoforte Academy& PhD HR&Digital Innovation @ USI
Roberto Manzi (Rimini, 21 marzo 1959) è un ex schermidore italiano, vincitore di una medaglia di bronzo nella scherma ai giochi olimpici.Approfondisci
Foundator of Pianoforte Academy, now is Industrial PhD researcher at Swiss University of Lugano, specialized into impact of Digital Innovation in Human Capital and Business Administration
- Founder and director for seven years, of the Academy of Pianoforte Holding, an Italian company with an international vocation that works in the fashion industry, clothing and accessories through Yamamay brands, Carpisa, Jaked and with a turnover of 300 million Euros, 1800 employees in 7 countries, and 5000 franchisees
- Main activities: training management, documentation, employer branding (with universities, business schools and vocational schools), internal career paths (digital talent program), development of processes and tools at the service of the individual business units, corporate communication activities. Taking shape over the years as agency services within the Group. And member of the Board of Confimprese and Assofranchising, Textiles and Clothing Group of Varese Industrial Union.
- Works as marketing and training for Volkswagen Group Italy, where gained experience on processes and content of goods and services related to the luxury market (Audi, Porsche). Gaining a total of more than ten years of experience in the development and training company.
- Employed as a professional journalist for the top selling and well known Italian daily newspaper “Corriere della Sera” (RCS Group) where authored numerous articles in the field of Culture and Education.
- Notable influencers I cooperated with are: on Anthropology, Bruno Forte (Dean of Pontificia Facoltà Teologica dell’Italia Meridionale). On Philosophy, Michael Novak (Scientific Commitee of The “Centesimus Annus” Vatican Foundation). On Journalism, Marco Demarco (Director of Corriere del Mezzogiorno – Corriere della Sera Group). On Publishing and Editing, Mauro Maldonato (Review Elites, Rubettino Editore). On the Sociology of Work, Francesco Alberoni (Sociologist).